Handmade Glass Keepsake or Pet Urn in "Blue Swirl"
This elegant glass keepsake or pet urn is hand-blown by an American craftsman who specializes in artful glass. With beautiful blue and white swirls that add just the right amount of texture to a room, this urn offers a truly unique memorial for your loved one.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Glass top offers design continuity and fits snugly.
Cremation Urn Capacity: 56 cubic inches; suitable for a keepsake or for a pet with a weight of 56 pounds or less before cremation.
Cremation Urn Dimensions: 6” H x 4” W
Free Ground Shipping
Modern Memorials is pleased to offer our customers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Customers should expect to receive their order within 5-10 business days.
- Most non-engraved/personalized orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day. If there is any kind of delay, we will let you know ASAP.
- Please allow an extra 3-5 days if you choose engraving.
- As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number.
- If there are any specific shipping instructions, please let us know in the “Special Instructions” area in your cart.
Two-Day Delivery/Expedited Service ($50)
2 business days from date of shipment (Excluding holidays and weekends)
- Customers may opt for an expedited delivery for an additional $50. Please select this during the shipping portion of checkout.
- We ship expedited orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2pm.
- If you order an urn with expedited delivery on a Saturday, it would go out on Monday, and you would receive it Wednesday.
- If you choose engraving, we can expedite the shipping after the urn has been approved and engraved.
- Two-Day Delivery to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands is currently not available.
- A signature may be required for certain deliveries.
- If we are delayed in shipping your urn or temporarily out of stock of the urn you ordered, you will receive a refund for the $50 and notified ASAP.
- If you need your urn sooner than 2 days, we will do everything to make it happen. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll give you a price quote and ETA.
International Shipping Options
Please contact us for a quote for international delivery outside of the United States.
- Free ground delivery shipping is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands — delivery to these locations may take longer than 5-7 business days and will incur a surcharge of $50.
- If you are located in Canada or the following U.S. territories, we are happy to ship to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery price quote.
Returns & Exchanges
It is so important to us that you love the urn that you ordered. That is why we now offer free shipping and free returns. As long as the urn, keepsake or jewelry is not engraved, damaged or used, we will pay the return shipping and offer a full refund.
If you would like to return the urn:
- Email us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the urn to let us know. If your urn is damaged in any way, please send us a photo along with your email. You may also request a Return Merchandise Authorization number here (but email is just fine too!)
- We’ll send you a shipping label that you can affix to the original packaging and we ask that you send the urn back to us within 7 days of receiving the label.
- All returned items must be in resalable condition and unused.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item that has been personalized or engraved.
- Jewelry or urns that have been filled.
- Two-day or expedited shipping is not refundable unless we committed a shipping error.
- Orders over 14 days old are not returnable or refundable.
Please note that items marked “Final Sale” and customized, personalized or engraved items will not be returnable or exchangeable.