Exquisite One-of-a-Kind Granadillo Wood “Tower” Cremation Urn
This unique and one-of-a-kind wooden cremation urn was handmade by the talented wood artist David Rudin, exclusively for Modern Memorials. The urn is made from solid Granadillo with cherry splines and a removable walnut bottom. It is finished with a shellac sealer and four coats of clear lacquer.
We love this urn because of the meticulous detail Rudin used – it looks like it could be a conversation-starting sculpture or architectural model. Granadillo wood is often referenced as “the wood that sings” because it is the favored wood for many fine instrument makers.
- Handmade in the USA
- Exclusive to Modern Memorials
- Solid Granadillo with cherry wood splines
- Opens from the bottom, four screws secure the closing
Cremation Urn Dimensions: 8.5”L x 9”W x 9”H
Cremation Urn Capacity: 240 cubic inches. The urn is suitable for a loved one with a weight of 200 pounds or less before cremation.
About the Artist:
After studying engineering and enjoying 45 years owning an operable wall business, David Rudin decided to pursue his passion for exotic woods. He spent two years as an apprentice for an acclaimed box maker and completed an intense fine furniture immersion course at The Vermont Woodworking School in Fairfax, Vermont. He is a member of the South Florida Woodworkers Guild and The Woodworkers Club in Rockville, Maryland.
Free Ground Shipping
Modern Memorials is pleased to offer our customers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Customers should expect to receive their order within 5-10 business days.
- Most non-engraved/personalized orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day. If there is any kind of delay, we will let you know ASAP.
- Please allow an extra 3-5 days if you choose engraving.
- As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number.
- If there are any specific shipping instructions, please let us know in the “Special Instructions” area in your cart.
Two-Day Delivery/Expedited Service ($50)
2 business days from date of shipment (Excluding holidays and weekends)
- Customers may opt for an expedited delivery for an additional $50. Please select this during the shipping portion of checkout.
- We ship expedited orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2pm.
- If you order an urn with expedited delivery on a Saturday, it would go out on Monday, and you would receive it Wednesday.
- If you choose engraving, we can expedite the shipping after the urn has been approved and engraved.
- Two-Day Delivery to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands is currently not available.
- A signature may be required for certain deliveries.
- If we are delayed in shipping your urn or temporarily out of stock of the urn you ordered, you will receive a refund for the $50 and notified ASAP.
- If you need your urn sooner than 2 days, we will do everything to make it happen. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a price quote and ETA.
International Shipping Options
Please contact us for a quote for international delivery outside of the United States.
- Free ground delivery shipping is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands — delivery to these locations may take longer than 5-7 business days and will incur a surcharge of $50.
- If you are located in Canada or the following U.S. territories, we are happy to ship to you. Please contact us at email@example.com for a delivery price quote.
Returns & Exchanges
It is so important to us that you love the urn that you ordered. That is why we now offer free shipping and free returns. As long as the urn, keepsake or jewelry is not engraved, damaged or used, we will pay the return shipping and offer a full refund.
If you would like to return the urn:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the urn to let us know. If your urn is damaged in any way, please send us a photo along with your email. You may also request a Return Merchandise Authorization number here (but email is just fine too!)
- We’ll send you a shipping label that you can affix to the original packaging and we ask that you send the urn back to us within 7 days of receiving the label.
- All returned items must be in resalable condition and unused.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item that has been personalized or engraved.
- Jewelry or urns that have been filled.
- Two-day or expedited shipping is not refundable unless we committed a shipping error.
- Orders over 14 days old are not returnable or refundable.
Please note that items marked “Final Sale” and customized, personalized or engraved items will not be returnable or exchangeable.