Midsized Black Oakwood and Metal "Meta" Cremation Urn
This midsized modern black wood and metal cremation urn stands out for its contemporary look and solid feel. The base and lid are made from oakwood and finished in a faux shou sugi ban, a traditional Japanese technique which uses shellac, milk paint and linseed oil to blacken the wood.
The urn's lid is pressure fit with a simple (yet clever) gasket, ensuring a secure closure, no tools required.
- Base and lid are made from Oakwood and the body is metal
- Made with the greatest of care in Cleveland, Ohio
Cremation Urn Size: 117 cubic inches. This urn is suitable for a loved one with a weight of 117 pounds or less before cremation.
Cremation Urn Dimensions: 6”x6”x7”
Free Ground Shipping
Modern Memorials is pleased to offer our customers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Customers should expect to receive their order within 5-10 business days.
- Most of our ceramic urns are made to order, and take 10-14 days to ship.
- Most non-engraved/personalized orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day. If there is any kind of delay, we will let you know ASAP.
- Please allow an extra 3-5 days if you choose engraving.
- As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number.
- If there are any specific shipping instructions, please let us know in the “Special Instructions” area in your cart.
Two-Day Delivery/Expedited Service ($50)
2 business days from date of shipment (Excluding holidays and weekends)
- Customers may opt for an expedited delivery for an additional $50. Please select this during the shipping portion of checkout.
- We ship expedited orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2pm.
- If you order an urn with expedited delivery on a Saturday, it would go out on Monday, and you would receive it Wednesday.
- If you choose engraving, we can expedite the shipping after the urn has been approved and engraved.
- Two-Day Delivery to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands is currently not available.
- A signature may be required for certain deliveries.
- If we are delayed in shipping your urn or temporarily out of stock of the urn you ordered, you will receive a refund for the $50 and notified ASAP.
- If you need your urn sooner than 2 days, we will do everything to make it happen. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a price quote and ETA.
International Shipping Options
Please contact us for a quote for international delivery outside of the United States.
- Free ground delivery shipping is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands — delivery to these locations may take longer than 5-7 business days and will incur a surcharge of $50.
- If you are located in Canada or the following U.S. territories, we are happy to ship to you. Please contact us at email@example.com for a delivery price quote.
Returns & Exchanges
It is so important to us that you love the urn that you ordered. That is why we now offer free shipping and free returns. As long as the urn, keepsake or jewelry is not engraved, damaged or used, we will pay the return shipping and offer a full refund.
If you would like to return the urn:
- Please visit our Returns Center and enter your order number and email.
- We’ll send you a shipping label that you can affix to the original packaging.
- All returned items must be in resalable condition and unused.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item that has been personalized or engraved.
- Jewelry or urns that have been filled.
- Two-day or expedited shipping is not refundable unless we committed a shipping error.
Please note that items marked “Final Sale” and customized, personalized or engraved items will not be returnable or exchangeable.