Turquoise "Zen Lilly" Handmade Glass Cremation Urn
This unique tall slender glass cremation urn was handmade by the renowned glass blower, David Jacobson. From the Lilly Pad shaped top, pastel green petals flow into a serene turquoise sea, which represents infinite time and nature.
- Fitted with a rounded top that can be sealed with glue.
- Hand blown glass
- Each urn is unique
- Free Shipping
Cremation Urn Size: 200 cubic inches. This urn is suitable for a loved one who weighed up to 200 pounds before cremation.
Cremation Urn Dimensions: 13” tall x 7” width.
About the artist:
Accomplished glassblower David Jacobson has been honing his craft for over 26 years. He was trained in the Venetian Style of glassblowing, which incorporates elegant shapes, rich colors and masterful techniques.
David has faced his own personal tragedy after losing his loving wife, Elizabeth in 2016. When David recovered from the shock of her passing, he found himself faced with the challenge of how to honor her remains. He was grateful to realize he was the perfect person to design and make a vessel in her honor at home in his own glassblowing studio in Maine.
In David’s experience of producing the urn, there was such healing and emotional satisfaction that he hopes your urn will be meaningful to you, as well.
Free Ground Shipping
Modern Memorials is pleased to offer our customers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Customers should expect to receive their order within 5-10 business days.
- Most non-engraved/personalized orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day. If there is any kind of delay, we will let you know ASAP.
- Please allow an extra 3-5 days if you choose engraving.
- As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number.
- If there are any specific shipping instructions, please let us know in the “Special Instructions” area in your cart.
Two-Day Delivery/Expedited Service ($50)
2 business days from date of shipment (Excluding holidays and weekends)
- Customers may opt for an expedited delivery for an additional $50. Please select this during the shipping portion of checkout.
- We ship expedited orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2pm.
- If you order an urn with expedited delivery on a Saturday, it would go out on Monday, and you would receive it Wednesday.
- If you choose engraving, we can expedite the shipping after the urn has been approved and engraved.
- Two-Day Delivery to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands is currently not available.
- A signature may be required for certain deliveries.
- If we are delayed in shipping your urn or temporarily out of stock of the urn you ordered, you will receive a refund for the $50 and notified ASAP.
- If you need your urn sooner than 2 days, we will do everything to make it happen. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a price quote and ETA.
International Shipping Options
Please contact us for a quote for international delivery outside of the United States.
- Free ground delivery shipping is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and U.S. Virgin Islands — delivery to these locations may take longer than 5-7 business days and will incur a surcharge of $50.
- If you are located in Canada or the following U.S. territories, we are happy to ship to you. Please contact us at email@example.com for a delivery price quote.
Returns & Exchanges
It is so important to us that you love the urn that you ordered. That is why we now offer free shipping and free returns. As long as the urn, keepsake or jewelry is not engraved, damaged or used, we will pay the return shipping and offer a full refund.
If you would like to return the urn:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the urn to let us know. If your urn is damaged in any way, please send us a photo along with your email. You may also request a Return Merchandise Authorization number here (but email is just fine too!)
- We’ll send you a shipping label that you can affix to the original packaging and we ask that you send the urn back to us within 7 days of receiving the label.
- All returned items must be in resalable condition and unused.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item that has been personalized or engraved.
- Jewelry or urns that have been filled.
- Two-day or expedited shipping is not refundable unless we committed a shipping error.
- Orders over 14 days old are not returnable or refundable.
Please note that items marked “Final Sale” and customized, personalized or engraved items will not be returnable or exchangeable.